Terms & ConditionsTERMS AND CONDITIONS
caffreysfurniture.ie is an e-commerce website operated by Interior Creations Limited (we, our, us). Interior Creations Ltd T/A Caffreys Furniture and caffreysfurniture.ie registered in Ireland under company number 164497 and VAT registration number 656449L Manufactures and supplies furniture throughout the Island of Ireland.
1. Acceptance of Agreement: You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site caffreysfurniture.ie. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be updated on our Site, and you should review this Agreement before using the Site caffreysfurniture.ie.
2. Availability: All items and products are normally in stock and ready to be dispached but these are subject to stock availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if for any reason, the Products you have ordered are not available. Please note that, on rare occasions, stock may become unavailable after we have accepted your order. In such circumstances, we may need to cancel the Contract with you. In such circumstances, if we have taken payment from your credit card or debit card we will refund the amount paid by you in full and we will not have any other liability towards you. Due to the uncertainty of BREXIT our site may become unavailable to use or purchase our products from the UK or an additional fee may arise to cover our export documents.
3. Copyright: The content, graphics, design, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other topics related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, we are the owners or licensee of such trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, illustrations, images and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, reproduction, republish, download, use or publication by you of any such material or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials that are live on our Site.
4. Limited Right to Use: The printing or downloading of any content, graphic or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, or document may be copied in any form into any information system or systems, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Links from our site: Where in any such part our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are strictly provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
6. Linking to Our Site: You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is legal and does not damage our companies reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, all relations must be approved by our management. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with all law, regulation and good industry/ business practice.
7. Editing: Deleting and Modification, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without prior notice to users of the site caffreysfurniture.ie
8. Liability: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Complaints and customer satisfaction: caffreysfurniture.ie aims to provide our customers with the higest level of customer satisfaction and to deliver a quality product at all times. However, if you are unhappy about any aspect of our site or the service you receive from us and would like to make a complaint, please contact us through our contact us page listed above.
10. Risk and Title: The Product or Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery even if you have given us notice that you wish to cancel the Contract between us. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you at the delivery time(‘s) or if later when we receive full payment of all monies due in respect of the Products, including any delivery charges that may occur.
11. Returns Policy: If for any reason you are not happy with your furniture and a return is made of the product or products with no damage, marks, a non besboke order and is returned in its correct packaging within 14 days of the signed POD. The cost of the returned delivery to our head office in Oldcastle Co. Meath will be entirly on the purchasing customer regardless of their geographic location. We have the right to offer a replacement or a service call out to your home. We reserve the right to change our delivery policy and costs with out any prior notices.
12. Nontransferable: Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password, information or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you and no body else without prior permission.
13. Fraud: By becoming a customer, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without prior notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided. If membership has been revoked, Caffreys Furniture reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership.
14. Disclaimer: THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE SALE BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
15. Limits: All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
16. Third Party Companies & Services: We may from time to time make available through our site certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to these services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. We have no control over the content of those third party sites or the performance of these services. Accordingly, you use these services at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
18. Our furniture: Please note that all measurements given are approximate, and may vary slightly due to technical or manufacturing developments. Handles, drawer and door detailing may vary slightly from those illustrated in the brochure. Whilst every attempt has been made to reproduce the colours and finishes of the actual furniture, printing techniques mean that this is not always possible. The Company reserves the right to alter specifications etc. without prior notice.
19. Site Availability: If the need arises, we may suspend or close full access to our site caffreysfurniture.ie. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Terms and conditions of Sale: This section tells you about the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the product or products listed on our website caffreysfurniture.ie for sale to you.
Please take time to read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. When placing an order on our site, you will be invited to agree to these terms and conditions by clicking the box marked "I agree to the terms and conditions". If you don’t accept the terms and conditions by clicking this box, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.